Corridor Resources Inc. is a junior resource company engaged in the exploration for petroleum and natural gas onshore in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Québec and offshore in the Gulf of St. Lawrence and the development and production of natural gas in New Brunswick.
The Corporation has gas reserves in the McCully Field near Sussex, New Brunswick and has recently discovered crude oil reserves in the Caledonia Field, near Sussex, New Brunswick. In June 2007, Corridor completed the construction of the required midstream facilities to connect the McCully Field to markets through the Maritimes & Northeast Pipeline (M&NP;).
Corridor’s common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the “TSX”), under the symbol “CDH”.
YeOldGoldNugget’s links of interest
- New Video: As the Dow Goes, So Goes the Country
- New Video: Has the dollar bottomed out?
- New Video: Crude Oil: Lower Levels Ahead?
- New Video: It’s Official Silly Season for Gold
- What do supertraders have in common
- Two Major Forces Collide in the Index Markets
- What’s Gold’s Next Stop?
- Introducing the Perfect Portfolio
- Free Email Trading Course Copy