Jinshan Gold Mines Trend Analysis.
Chart is courtesy of marketclub.
Jinshan is a Canadian mining company focused on gold production and acquisitions in China. The company began producing gold at the CSH Mine in July 2007 and is actively advancing its portfolio of gold exploration properties in China. Jinshan’s shares are listed on the Toronto stock exchange under the symbol JIN. China National Gold, a Chinese state-owned enterprise and the largest gold producer in China owns approximately 41% of Jinshan’s shares.
YeOldGoldNugget’s links of interest
- New Video: As the Dow Goes, So Goes the Country
- New Video: Has the dollar bottomed out?
- New Video: Crude Oil: Lower Levels Ahead?
- New Video: It’s Official Silly Season for Gold
- What do supertraders have in common
- Two Major Forces Collide in the Index Markets
- What’s Gold’s Next Stop?
- Introducing the Perfect Portfolio
- Free Email Trading Course Copy