Kimber Resources Inc. Trend Analysis.
Chart is courtesy of marketclub.
Kimber Announces High Grade Gold–Silver Mineral Resource Estimate for Veta Minitas Deposit
Kimber Resources Inc. (Kimber) is a Canada-based exploration-stage company, engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral right interests in Mexico. The Company focuses on gold–silver exploration in Mexico. Kimber’s mineral rights are located in the States of Chihuahua and Estado de Mexico, Mexico. Kimber owns three exploration projects located in Mexico. The principal project is Monterde, which is 29,266 hectares in size and is located in the prolific Sierra Madre Gold–Silver belt of Northern Mexico. The Monterde project hosts substantial gold–silver mineralization and has three deposits located within two kilometers of each other. Kimber owns a 100% interest in the El Coronel mineral concessions. Kimber holds 100% of the Monterde property, through its wholly owned Mexican subsidiary, Minera Monterde, S. de R.L. de C.V. Three zones of gold–silver mineralization have been drilled at Monterde, including Carmen, Carotare, and Veta Minitas.
YeOldGoldNugget’s links of interest
- New Video: As the Dow Goes, So Goes the Country
- New Video: Has the dollar bottomed out?
- New Video: Crude Oil: Lower Levels Ahead?
- New Video: It’s Official Silly Season for Gold
- What do supertraders have in common
- Two Major Forces Collide in the Index Markets
- What’s Gold’s Next Stop?
- Introducing the Perfect Portfolio
- Free Email Trading Course Copy