When you try to buy at the lowest price, then the price declines even further or the price doesn’t move at all and your money is locked up for a longer period.
When you try to predict a top then mostly you are wrong and the top is a bit higher, and you being short are making a loss since the top is a bit higher as expected.
The bottom line is, look at what the market is doing and follow that move.
Links of interest
- Free Email Trading Course Copy
- Register for all the latest Trader’s Blog postings Today.
- 5 Markets & 5 Ways To Improve Your Trading Profits In the coming years ahead
- Introducing the Perfect Portfolio
- Get Your Favorite Market Analyzed, Instantly!
- Seven free market lessons guaranteed to improve your trading