The following article was done by Otto Rock from Incakolanews who has written up a roundup of his 2009 silver sweepstakes. Have a read through his article to see who came out on top :
Yes indeed, 2009 is all over and so the results are in on our tracking of best small silver mining company in 2009. Here’s the chart:
click to enlarge
- And the winner is….ENDEAVOUR SILVER (EDR.to)! Congrats guys on a great achievement and a 230% gain in 2009.
- An excellent second place (silver medal…geddit?) goes to my personal favourite silver miner, Fortuna Silver (FVI.v). You guys should be proud of yourselves, too.
- The honour of third is won by Great Panther Resources (GPR.to). Maybe not my number one personal pick, but there’s no knocking success. Well done indeed.
YeOldGoldNugget : You can read the rest of his article on Incakola’s blog. Also as a little side note. From the last Great Panther news release which you can find by clicking here we know that Great Panther Resources has changed effective as of January 1, 2010 to Great Panther Silver. As you can see on the right side, I’ve also placed a new Great Panther Silver banner on my blog.
YeOldGoldNugget’s links of interest
- New Video: As the Dow Goes, So Goes the Country
- New Video: Has the dollar bottomed out?
- New Video: Crude Oil: Lower Levels Ahead?
- New Video: It’s Official Silly Season for Gold
- What do supertraders have in common
- Two Major Forces Collide in the Index Markets
- What’s Gold’s Next Stop?
- Introducing the Perfect Portfolio
- Free Email Trading Course Copy
Get the most recent Trend Analysis on Great Panther Silver Limited by following this link :
Marketclub – Great Panther Silver Limited Trend Analysis (What’s this?)
Get the most recent Trend Analysis on Endeavour Silver Corp. by following this link :
Marketclub – Endeavour Silver Corp. Trend Analysis (What’s this?)
Get the most recent Trend Analysis on Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. by following this link :
Marketclub – Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Trend Analysis (What’s this?)