Crocodile Gold Corp. Daily Chart
Crocodile Gold Corp. also made a complete correction towards the 50 MA. We already had a low of $1.70 on the boards and since closing on Friday we are at $1.88.
I think a good entry is anywhere between $1.70 and $1.90. Stop loss as usual somewhere around 8% at lets say $1.70.
You can read their latest release by reading following article.
A bit more about Crocodile Gold Corp. :
Crocodile Gold is a Canadian company that recently completed the acquisition of a number of past producing gold assets in the Northern Territory of Australia.
The assets are held through its 100% owned subsidiary Crocodile Gold Australia Pty Ltd. Crocodile Gold’s tenements cover an area over 3,500 square kilometres with numerous gold deposits and significant exploration upside.
The board and management of Crocodile Gold are proven mine operators and developers with experience from some of the world’s largest, most successful gold companies with a proven ability to finance and increase quality production for the benefit of shareholders.
Crocodile Gold expects to produce over 100,000 ounces of gold in 2010 increasing to over 200,000 ounces of gold in 2011.
YeOldGoldNugget’s links of interest
- New Video: Gold, Silver, Platinum?
- New Video: As the Dow Goes, So Goes the Country
- New Video: Has the dollar bottomed out?
- New Video: Crude Oil: Lower Levels Ahead?
- New Video: It’s Official Silly Season for Gold
- What do supertraders have in common
- Two Major Forces Collide in the Index Markets
- What’s Gold’s Next Stop?
- Introducing the Perfect Portfolio
- Free Email Trading Course Copy