First Uranium Corporation (First Uranium) is engaged in the production of gold and uranium and I have been keeping an eye on them for some while. Now a nice setup seems to materialize.
- When I look at the chart of First Uranium Corporation (Public, TSE:FIU) it looks like we have had Wave 1 till 4 and the next wave up 5 will bring us much higher. I have drawn a hypothetical line on the chart (wave 5).
- Also today’s rise of 6.35% was on decent volume of 2.7M so that looks promising.
- This stock is also nicely keeping above the MA30.
- Since November 2010 this stock started its march up the money making mountain! So maybe you want to march with it?
- More than a year ago this stock was trading around $8 so it has a long way to go, but will it get there?
First Uranium Corporation (Public, TSE:FIU)